Are you passionate about cultural heritage and want to share your passion with hundreds of young people across Europe? Do you look for creative ways to communicate across digital mediums? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for a content creator for our newsletter and website.
Become a part of the team:
ESACH is an international network of European students and young professionals working within cultural heritage.
We are volunteers working towards enhancing interdisciplinary collaboration amongst cultural heritage students and young professionals through networking and sharing knowledge.
Description of the role:
- Become a part of the ESACH team and write up about our activities in the blog and monthly newsletter;
- Attend monthly coordination meetings with the whole team;
- Collaborate with the social media manager to create a shared strategy across all mediums (web, social media and newsletter);
- Research relevant news from the heritage sector and write about them in our blog and newsletter;
- Expected workload: between 6 and 10 hours per month (depending on your level of experience and skills) .
- Good communicator;
- Excellent level of English;
- Previous experience is ideal but not essential;
- Capable of working independently but in collaboration with other members of the team.
What is in it for you?:
- Become part of the team of a fast-growing youth organisation;
- Build up your portfolio and CV with full creative control over the contents and a wide-reach audience across Europe and beyond;
- Build your network by meeting people with similar interests.
The tasks outlined are only a base from which we can work - we are more than happy to adapt the role to your particular interests. We are all volunteers and we want to make this an enjoyable opportunity for everybody!
To apply, send the following documents to email@example.com before 31st October 2020:
- Your CV;
- A short motivation letter explaining why you are interested in the role;
- A writing sample in English .
The speakers for the first round of the ESACH Talks! People and Heritage have been announced. Congratulations to the selected presenters and a big thank you for all those that submitted their abstracts, we were impressed by the quality of the submissions!
Heritales – International Heritage Film Festival 2020 – "Education, diversity and community"
The Heritales project aims to disseminate material and immaterial heritage using narratives of an artistic and playful nature. It is based on photography, games, theatre, performances or interactive media, and mainly on the seventh art through documentaries, animated films and short films. It considers that the promotion of the different cultures of the world should be shared forever through these supports. On the one hand, it aims to encourage sustainability linked to communities and promote a reinterpretation of what can be valued as cultural heritage, emphasizing the importance of education to transmit it. On the other hand, it wants to encourage new ways of transferring knowledge, encouraging intercultural dialogue and giving way to international scientific collaboration through partnerships.
Both ESACH and Heritales share a common idea about the need to showcase the diversity of voices within cultural heritage and take an innovative approach to cultural heritage studies. We are very excited about this partnership and we cannot wait to see where this relationship will take us!
You can learn more about Heritales and watch the documentaries and films for free at