Are you passionate about cultural heritage and want to share your passion with hundreds of young people across Europe? Do you look for creative ways to communicate across digital mediums? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for a content creator for our newsletter and website.
Become a part of the team:
ESACH is an international network of European students and young professionals working within cultural heritage.
We are volunteers working towards enhancing interdisciplinary collaboration amongst cultural heritage students and young professionals through networking and sharing knowledge.
Description of the role:
- Become a part of the ESACH team and write up about our activities in the blog and monthly newsletter;
- Attend monthly coordination meetings with the whole team;
- Collaborate with the social media manager to create a shared strategy across all mediums (web, social media and newsletter);
- Research relevant news from the heritage sector and write about them in our blog and newsletter;
- Expected workload: between 6 and 10 hours per month (depending on your level of experience and skills) .
- Good communicator;
- Excellent level of English;
- Previous experience is ideal but not essential;
- Capable of working independently but in collaboration with other members of the team.
What is in it for you?:
- Become part of the team of a fast-growing youth organisation;
- Build up your portfolio and CV with full creative control over the contents and a wide-reach audience across Europe and beyond;
- Build your network by meeting people with similar interests.
The tasks outlined are only a base from which we can work - we are more than happy to adapt the role to your particular interests. We are all volunteers and we want to make this an enjoyable opportunity for everybody!
To apply, send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st October 2020:
- Your CV;
- A short motivation letter explaining why you are interested in the role;
- A writing sample in English .
Submission form for initiatives and opportunities to be published on the ESACH News Board.